1707 Murray Rd.
Victor, NY 14564
FALL HUNTER PACE
THE HOPPER HILLS HUNT
invites you for a day of competition and fun
Sunday October 6 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Event to be held at the Judson Farm, site of the Stuart Horse Trials
Murray Rd., Victor
Riders in pairs will follow a well marked course of about three to four miles through natural hunt country including coops, logs, ditches and water with open areas for galloping. Fences are optional. Six pair of ribbons will be presented for closest to Optimum time per division.
Cost for each team of two to ride the course once is $40.00 before October 2. $50.00 per pair the day of the Pace. No refunds on pre-entries.
* Boots and protective head gear are required. Balance of attire is discretionary.
* A liability release form must be signed by all entrants at registration. If the entrant is under 18, parents may obtain a form in advance by contacting Bonnie Andre at 924-7215, or download entry form and release from the web site http://hopperhillshunt.tripod.com.
* A 2001or 2002 negative Coggins test is required. Please show these to the secretary when you sign your release form.
* All riders who intend to ride at a leisurely pace please come early!! Riders must be back by 12:00. Awards will be presented at 12:15.
* No Dogs Allowed on the grounds, or in parked vehicles.
* For entry forms, liability forms, or questions, phone Bonnie Andre at 924-7215 or check the web site http://hopperhillshunt.tripod.com.
Division: OPEN_____ HUNT MEMBERS_____ Choose one